Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme admission is offered by Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University for the academic year 2014-15.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad is a university, focusing on engineering, located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
To provide for the advancement of learning and knowledge in Engineering & Technology, Physical and Social Sciences by teaching, research and experimentation or practical training or by such other means as the University may deem fit.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the JNTU, Hyderabad.
- Candidates after filling application form along with demand draft of Rs.1000/- should be drawn in favor of registrar, JNT University, Hyderabad, payable at Hyderabad at any nationalized bank and required documents should be send to Director, Admissions, JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad - 500085.
- Candidate should have completed 4 years of graduation such as B.E/ B. pharm/ BDS/ M.A/M.Com with minimum of 55% marks from any of the recognized university.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of the written test conducted by the University for the Admission.
- The JNTU MBA programme is run in collaboration with central Michigan University (CMU). The MBA degree will be awarded by the CMU (XIII batch). The programme is of two-year duration, which includes one year of study at SMS, JNTUH and the second year of study at CMU.
- The Course fee for one year is Rs.100000.
- Closing date for the submission of application form is 5th November 2014.
- Closing date for the submission of application with late fee of Rs.1000 is 10th November 2014.
- Entrance Test will be conducted on 15th November 2014.