Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) course admission is offered by All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi for the academic year January 2016.
The All India Institutes of Medical Sciences are a group of autonomous public medical colleges of higher education. AIIMS New Delhi, the fore-runner parent excellence institution, was established in 1956.
All-India Institute of Medical Sciences was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India; to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates can download the application form and prospectus from the official website of the institute www.aiimsexams.org
- Application fee is Rs.1000/- for general candidates and Rs.800/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidate should have completed BDS degree from any of the recognized colleges by Dental Council of India (DCI).
- Candidates are selected on the basis of the performance in the written Test conducted by the Institute.
- Closing date for the submission of online application is 16th October 2016.
- Entrance Exam will be conducted on 13th November 2016.
Assistant Controller (Exams),
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS),
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi - 110608.