Nalanda University Invites application for its PG Programme Admission – 2016
Nalanda University Invites application for the admission of its PG Programmes for the academic year 2016.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates can apply online for PG admission through the following link https://nalanda.formistry.com/
- Candidates will be shortlisted and such candidates will be interviewed by means such as Skype before the offer of admission is made.
- Candidates offered admission must send their acceptance within the time specified.
- The University will have a wait list and it will be their discretion to use it or not.
- Wherever there is a requirement for qualitative assessment, the decision of the Selection Committee in that regard shall be final and binding.
Eligibility Criteria Details:
- 1. For Indian Students:
- A first class degree i.e. 60% from any Central University or 65% marks for applicants from other institutions.
- A minimum of three years Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 2. For Graduates from all other countries:
- If your institution uses the Grade Point Average (GPA) system you should normally have obtained or expect to obtain a GPA of at least 3.5 or above on a 4 point scale.
- 3. English Proficiency for all the candidates:
- The University requires all applicants to demonstrate a high level of competence in the English language, as all courses will be conducted in English. Adherence to this requirement is strict.
- Students must be able to demonstrate that they are able to communicate in English at a level suitable to the Graduate Programs.
- Any one of the following will be accepted as evidence of competence in English:
- For graduates from non-Indian universities scores of one of the accepted English Language tests (TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, PTE, STEP).
- Indian students must have completed their undergraduate education in English as the medium of instruction and examination. (A certificate to this effect is needed).
- Closing date for the submission of application is 30th June 2016.
- Offer of Admission is 8th July 2016.
- Acceptance by selected candidates is 14th July 2016.
For more details about the admission, Please go through the following link www.nalandauniv.edu.in