Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), conducting NMIMS Management aptitude Test (NMAT) 2016 for admissions to its School of Business Management for academic session 2016-17.
NMAT 2016 Test Cover Following programmes:
- 2-year full-time MBA, MBA (HR), & MBA (Pharmaceutical Management) at Mumbai campus and
- 2-year full-time PGDM at Bengaluru and PGDBM at Hyderabad campuses.
Eligibility for the Entrance Test:
Candidate must have passes full time bachelor's degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate in first attempt.
Note: Candidates who have completed their graduation by a part-time mode or through distance learning, correspondence courses, externally, open school are not eligible to apply.
How to apply:
Registration for Entrance Exam can be done through online
Registration Fees Detail
- Registration fee for either MBA full time - Mumbai campus or PGDM - Bengaluru / PGDBM – Hyderabad is Rs. 2000/-
- Registration fee for both MBA full time - Mumbai campus and PGDM - Bengaluru / PGDBM – Hyderabad is Rs. 2400/-
- late registration for either MBA full time Mumbai campus or PGDM - Bengaluru / PGDBM – Hyderabad is Rs. 2550/-
- Registration fees for both MBA full time - Mumbai campus and PGDM - Bengaluru / PGDBM - Hyderabad is Rs. 3000/-
Starting date of registration: July 2, 2016
Last Date of registration: Sept. 24, 2016
Start date of online exams: Oct. 7, 2016
End date of online exams: Dec. 20, 2016
Contact Number: 91-22-42355621 / 42355622
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org