NCB offers Admission for Post-Graduate Diploma in Cement Technology 2016-15
National Council for Cement and Building Materials (NCB) - Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, invites applications to its one year Post Graduate Diploma in Cement Technology.
NCB, an autonomous body under the administrative control of Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India, is devoted to Research & Development, technology transfer, consultancy and training for cement and construction industries.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates can apply by downloading the application form from the official website www.ncbindia.com and filling their correct information in the application form, giving personal information including category, address for correspondence, contact number, E-mail ID, Educational certificates and experience certificate if any.
- Sponsored candidates should send their application through their employers.
- Provisions exist for reservations for SC/ST and persons with disabilities as per Government rules/instructions.
- A non-refundable amount of Rs.500/- for general candidates and Rs.125/- for SC/ST candidates in the form of DD/Pay Order drawn in favor of National Council for Cement and Building Materials payable at Faridabad should be sent along with the duly filled in application form.
- One has to send the application form and fee to the below mentioned address:
Centre for Continuing Education Services,
National Council for Cement and Building Materials,
34 Km Stone, Delhi-Mathura Road (NH-2),
Faridabad, Haryana, India
- Candidate should have completed B.E / B. Tech in chemical engineering or
- Candidate should have completed M Sc. (Chemistry) with consistently good academic career and minimum 60% of marks or equivalent grade in qualifying exam.
- Post Graduation Diploma in Cement Technology is a one year course from August 2016 to July 2016.
- For Industry Sponsored candidates is Rs.325000 including tuition fee, boarding/lodging, simulator training and other institutional facilities.
- For Non-Sponsored Candidates is Rs.90000 including tuition fee, simulator training and institutional facilities.
- Closing date for receipt of application is 25th June 2016.