Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology offers M. Tech & Ph. D Admission – 2014
Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology, New Delhi invites application for the admission of M. Tech and Ph. D Programmes for the academic year 2014.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of the institute www.nsit.nic.in
- Fee for Application Form is Rs.1000
Courses Offered by the institute is:
- Master of Technology (M. Tech)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D)
- 1. For M. Tech:
- Candidate should have completed Engineering degree in Electronics & Communication/Electronics/Computers from Delhi University or equivalent from any of the recognized University.
- To get admission for full time course, it’s mandatory to be qualified in GATE entrance exam.
- 2. For Ph. D:
- Candidate should have completed Master’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum of 70% marks.
- According to the ordinance VI B of University of Delhi, Candidates who are completed Master’s degree in science or in the relevant area with minimum of 70% marks are also eligible to apply.
- As per the ordinance VI B of University of Delhi, Candidates possessing Master’s degree with minimum of 60% or more marks are also eligible for Ph. D.
- Candidates possessing master’s degree are not eligible for scholarship, but they are required to complete the other formalities of the ordinance VI B.
- These candidates are selected through written test followed by power point presentation and Interview.
- Application forms are available for the interested candidates from 26th May 2014.
- Last date for the submission of the application form is 6th June 2014.
For more details and queries about the admission, Please visit the official website of the institute www.nsit.nic.in
Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology,
Chairman, BE Admission Committee,
Room No 1, Admin Block NSIT,
Sector 3, Dwarka,
New Delhi – 110078