NIRMA UNIVERSITY OFFERS MBA IN FAMILY BUSINESS AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM-2016
Nirma University, popularly known simply as NU, is an autonomous university located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It functions under the aegis of Nirma Education and Research Foundation.
Nirma University offers MBA in Family Business and Entrepreneurship course for the year 2016. This course is based on the in depth study of interaction with family Businessmen, entrepreneurs, and subject experts consists of compulsory and elective course.
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidate appearing for final year of bachelor’s degree can also apply.
- Candidates for the family Business specialization should also have the family business background.
Number of seats available for MBA family business in Nirma University:
- The number of seats available is 60.
- 15% of seats are allocated to the persons of Indian Origin/ Foreign students/children of Indian workers of golf countries and south East Asia.
How to apply:
- Application forms are downloaded from the university official website.
- The completed form should be submitted along with the demand draft of Rs.1500/- in favor of Institute of Management, Nirma University payable at Ahmedabad.
- Application forms are also available directly in the institute with the payment of Rs.1500/-
- Last date for the application submission- 30 April, 2016
- Test Conducted on 3rd May, 2016
Candidates can download the application for the website www.imnu.ac.in
S. G. Highway, Ahmedabad-382481
Phone: 079- 30642604
|Study Abroad is A good opportunity for Bright Career, To Know More Read the following:|
|All Important Entrance Exams for Study Abroad|
|Get to Know All Details about GMAT|
|Find the Important Details About GRE|