For eligible and interested candidates who want to make career in management NIT Kurukshetra invites admission for MBA programme commencing in academic session 2016.
- This degree must having minimum of three years of education with minimum percentage requirement is of 50% and 45% for SC/ST applicants.
- Basis for admission is the current year CAT Score
No. of Seats: 90
The seats are available in two categories i.e. Govt. Funded Seats & Self-Financed Seats
i) Regular Category: 60 Seats
ii) Self-financed Category: 30 Seats
The various categories under which reservations are available are OBC/Minority/Community/SC/ST/DA & PwD
Procedure to Apply
- Download the Application Form from the website www.nitkkr.ac.in.
- Fill the application and send the complete in all respects along with all relevant documents and application fee before the due date.
Fee for the application is Rs 1000/- is to be deposited in the form of demand draft obtained from State Bank of India only in favour of Director, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra, payable at NIT Kurukshetra branch (code 6260), Kurukshetra.
List of Enclosures
- Attested copy each of B.E./B.Tech/graduation examination detailed marks/proof of appearing in final graduation examination obtained from Head of the institution for those passing out in 2016.
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- CAT 2016 score card (photo copy)
- Demand draft for Rs 1000/-
The application should be addressed to Chairman, MBA Admission Committee, Dept. of Business Administration, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra-136119 and should reach by 30th April 2016
Last Date for Receiving Applications: 30th April 2016
Display of list of candidates eligible for GD/PI: 06th May 2016
Group discussion/Personal Interview: 12th May 2016
Display of first list: 15th May 2016
1st Admission Counselling: 21st May 2016
Display of Second list: 23rd May 2016
2nd Admission Counselling: 27th May 2016
Display of Third list: 29th May 2016
3rd Admission Counselling: 02nd June 2016
|Study Abroad is A good opportunity for Bright Career, To Know More Read the following:|
|All Important Entrance Exams for Study Abroad|
|Get to Know All Details about GMAT|
|Find the Important Details About GRE|