Supported by the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO), International centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology is an outstanding centre of excellence for training and research for streams like genetic engineering and biotechnology for the assistance of developing nations.
Applications are being invited by International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB) for admissions to the Ph.D. courses for the year 2016. Interested candidates can apply according to the format mentioned below.
- Interested candidates should have secured a minimum of 60 percent in M.Sc with any branch of Science for example- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology etc.
- A minimum of 60 percent in equivalent courses like M.Tech, M.B.B.S or M.V.Sc. or M.Pharm will also be entertained.
- Interested candidates who will successfully apply for the respective course will be called to appear for a written examination.
- Students who will qualify the written examination will have to appear for an interview before the final admission.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates who are eligible to apply for the respective program can apply online.
- After applying online the students are expected to take a print of the online receipt, admit card and send the signed hard copy of the respective receipt to The Administrative Focal Pont, International Centre for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology (IGCEB), Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi – 110067.
- The above mentioned receipt should be clearly marked as “Application for Ph.D. Programme – 2016.
- Deadline for application: 25th May, 2016.
- The written examination is scheduled on 17th June, 2016.
- The shortlisted candidates based on the respective written examination will appear for interview on 18th June, 2016 and 19th June, 2016.
Phone: +91 11 26741358
Fax: +91 11 26742316