PG Diploma in Enterprise Resource Planning is offered by College of Engineering, Pune for the year 2016
College of Engineering, Pune invites application for Post graduate Diploma in Enterprise Resource Planning (PGD ERP) for the academic year 2016.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the college www.coep.org.in
- Candidates filled application form is submitted along with the application fee of Rs.500/- drawn in favor of "Director, College of Engineering, Pune" and required documents.
- Candidate should have completed graduation in any engineering, Commerce and Management course.
- Candidate who are completed Diploma in engineering faculty with 2 years of experience are also eligible.
- Candidates pursuing final year degree can also eligible to apply.
- The Course fee is Rs.300000/- which is to be paid at the time of admission.
- Course fee should be paid in the form of DD drawn in favor of "Director, College of Engineering, Pune".
- Training on SAP module which is chosen by candidate and certification of the same by SAP for the first attempt fee is included in the fees paid for the course.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of the interview conducted with the selection committee.
- Closing date for the receipt of application form is 30th June 2016.
- Candidates merit list will be announced on 10th July 2016.
- Interview will be held on 9th & 10th July 2016.
- Date for payment & registration will be conducted between 11th to 14th July 2016.
- Date of commencement of course is 15th July 2016.
Post Graduate Diploma in ERP
Production Engineering Department and Industrial Management,
College of Engineering, Pune,
Wellesely Road, Shivajinagar, Pune-411 005.