All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test is offered by BLDE University, Bijapur for admission to Post Graduate Degree Medical and Diploma Programmes for the academic year 2015-16.
About BLDE University:
BLDE University, Bijapur was established as a deemed university of the UGC Act, 1956 under BLDE Association, is amongst the reputed universities in Karnataka providing education in various medical courses. The University endeavor is to become a reputed research university where teaching is always at the cutting edge of research and scholarship. The BLDEU constantly strives hard to modernize the campus with world class infrastructure, adding new tech-tools for teaching and research and adopting global best practices.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the BLDE University.
Courses offered by BLDE University:
- Diploma in DGO, D'Ortho. DLO, DCH, DA, DCP.
- MD in Radiology, General Medicine, Pediatrics, Dermatology, Anesthesiology, Comm. Medicine, Pathology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Biochemistry, Physiology, Anatomy.
- M S in General Surgery, Obst. & Gynecology, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, E.N.T.
- Candidate should have completed MBBS/ BDS degree from any of the recognized colleges of Medical/ Dental Council of India.
Entrance Test Pattern:
- The test paper consists of 180 multiple choice questions.
- The time allotted for the test is 180 minutes.
- Candidates need to mark the answers in the OMR answer sheets (Optical Mark Reader)
- Each question carries one mark.
- There will be no negative marking.
- No mark is given to the multiple marking in the answer sheet.
- BLDEU PGET-2015 will be conducted on 25th January 2015.
Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus,
Sholapur Road, Bijapur - 586103.