Post Graduation Programmes admission is offered by Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai for the academic year 2016.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences is a social sciences institute with its main campus based in Deonar, Mumbai, India. TISS also operates out of campuses in Hyderabad, Guwahati and Tuljapur.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates need to apply online by visiting the official website of the institute www.tiss.edu
- If candidate is paying the application fee through online, an individual has to pay Rs.1030/-
- If the candidate is paying through cash in bank, an individual has to pay Rs.1000/- plus bank charges.
PG Programmes are offered by TISS in Mumbai, Guwahati, Hyderabad and other locations is as follows:
- Master of Science (M. SC)
- Master of Arts (M. A)
- Master of Hospital Administration (MHA)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 3 years duration or equivalent from any of the recognized university.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of the TISS-National Entrance Test (TISS-NET), Pre-interview test and Personal Interview conducted by the institute.
- Closing date for the submission of application form is 19th November 2016.
- Closing date for the receipt of application by post is 1st December 2016.
- TISS-NET exam will be conducted on 10th January 2016.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences
Opposite the Deonar Bus Depot,
V N Purav Marg, Mumbai,
Phone: 022- 2552 5000