PG Programmes admissions are offered by Bangalore University for the year 2016
Master of Science (M. SC), Master of Commerce (M. Com), Master of Arts (M.A) Programmes admissions are offered by Bangalore University for the academic year 2016.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the university https://www.karnataka.gov.in/bangaloreuniversity/Pages/home.aspx
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.600/- (Rs.300/- for SC/ST) should be drawn in favor of "Finance Officer, Bangalore University".
- Candidates can also get the application forms from the Bangalore One Main Center’s and the Main Branches of State Bank of Mysore.
Courses Offered by Bangalore University are as follows:
- Master of Science (M. SC)
- Master of Commerce (M. Com)
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Law (LL.M)
- Master of Education (M. Ed)
- Master of Physical Education (M.P. Ed)
- Master of Finance & Accounting (MFA)
- Master of Tourism Administration (MTA)
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline form any of the recognized university.
- Applications should be submitted separately for each course.
- First admission along with prospectus should be obtained from Bangalore One Centre’s and the main branches of State Bank of Mysore.
- Closing date for the submission of application form is 24th July 2016.
- Merit list of the candidates will be announced on 28th July 2016.
Bangalore - 560056.
|Study Abroad is A good opportunity for Bright Career, To Know More Read the following:|
|All Important Entrance Exams for Study Abroad|
|Get to Know All Details about GMAT|
|Find the Important Details About GRE|