Two Years Post graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is offered by S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research for the academic year 2016-17.
S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research is a constituent of the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan and is recognized as one of the premier business schools of India. Institute was established in the year 1981. SPJIMR has persistently built on its unique strength of imparting high quality management education through pedagogic innovations, encouraging business-academia interface and emphasizing on its twin objective of Influencing Practice and Promoting Value based growth.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from the official website of the institute www.spjimr.org
- Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs.1200/- through credit card or net banking.
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from any of the recognized university.
- Candidates who are pursuing final year degree are also eligible to apply.
- Application forms are available from 17th September 2016.
- Closing date for the submission of application form is 30th November 2016.
S.P Jain Institute of Management & Research
Munshi Nagar, Dadabhai Road,
Andheri West, Mumbai,
Maharashtra, India- 400058.
|Study Abroad is A good opportunity for Bright Career, To Know More Read the following:|
|All Important Entrance Exams for Study Abroad|
|Get to Know All Details about GMAT|
|Find the Important Details About GRE|