PGIMER Chandigarh – PG and Ph.D Admissions 2010
Application on the prescribed form are invited for the following Postdoctoral/ Postgraduate courses and PhD programme for the academic session starting from 1st January, 2010.
1. First Year Junior Resident (for MD/MS courses)
Obstt & Gynae
2. First Year Junior Residents (House Job) for Oral Health Sciences (Gen-1)
3. Ma ster of H o s p i ta IA d m i n i st ratio n (MHA) (Gen-1, SC-1)
4. DM/M.Ch Courses
Pediatric Critical Care
Pulmonary & Cr Care Medicine
Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery
5. PhD Programme
Anatomy, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Community Medicine, Cardiology, Exp. Medicine and Biotechnology, ENT, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Haematology, Histopathology, Immunopathology, Medical Microbiology, Pediatrics, Pharmacology, Transplant Surgery, Transfusion Medicine, Urology, Nuclear Medicine, General Surgery, Parasitology, Ophthalmology, Forensic Medicine.
6. M.ScMLT/MSc courses
M.Sc Medical Technology Pharmacology
M.Sc Medical Technology Biotechnology
M.Sc Medical Technology Radiodiagnosis
M.Sc Medical Technology Radiotherapy
M.Sc Medical Technology Histopathology
M.Sc Medical Technology Immunopathology
M.Sc Medical Technology Cylopathology
Note:- The courses at Sr. No. 6 (Sr. No. 1 to 11) are only for sponsored/deputed candidates.
7. Certificate courses
1. Certificate course in Immunopathology
2. Post MD Certificate course in Cytopathology
3. Post Doctoral Certificate Course in Vascular Neurosurgery
4. Post MD Certificate Course in Med. Biotechnology
1. For all courses, where MBBS/BDS is an eligibility requirement, the candidate who have made more than one attempt (i.e. have more than one failure, compartment or reappear) during their MBBS/BDS career, are not eligible. For DM/M.Ch courses, the candidates who have made more than one attempt in MBBS/MD/MS career are not eligible. However, those belonging to Sch. caste/Tribes with up to two attempts in their MBBS/BDS career will be eligible forMD/MS/MDS and Housejob in Oral Health Sciences.
2. The candidates completing internship after 31.12.2009 are not eligible for course No.1 to 3.
3. The number of seats wherever indicated are provisional and may
increase/ decrease without any prior notice.
4. A candidate applying for more than one subject/course except c ate gory-1 & 2 is required to submit separate application complete in all respect for each subject course.
5. The candidates may apply in the form downloadable (for Sr. No. 1 to 4)
http://pqimer.nic.in together with requisite fee by Demand Draft in the name of Director, PGI. The prescribed application forms along with prospectus (Brochure of information) are also available from the office of the undersigned either personally on payment of Rs. 500/- for GENERAL/OBC/OPH category and Rs. 400/- for SC/ST at the counter(KaironBlock,RoomNo.309)from10.30AMto 12.30PM and from2.30PM to3.30PM on all working days except Saturdays(On Saturdays, forms will be available from 10.30 AM to 12.00 Noon) or by post for which the request must be accompanied with a self addressed thick envelope of size 24x15 cm bearing postage stamps of Rs. 30/- and Bank Draft preferably from any SBI branch payable at SBI Medical Institute Branch (Code No. 1524) Chandigarh for GENERAL/OBC/OPH Rs. 500/- and for SC/ST Rs. 400/-(indicating category) drawn in favour of the Director, PGI, Chandigarh. However, prospectus for DM/M.Ch will be available for Rs. 500/- only as there is no reservation for the same.
TENTATIVE DATES OF EXAMINATIONS
House Job (Oral Health Sciences) (M.Sc MLT, M.Sc. Pharmacology)
1) It is in the interest of the candidate to send the application through Registered/ Speed Post.
2) No request for the supply of form by post will be entertained after 22.09.2009
3) Fee once paid will not be refunded.
4) Application Form a long with prospectus will be available from 04.09.2009.