Post Graduate Programme in Management is offered by one of the top B-Schools in India, Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon for the commencing year 2016-17.
Management Development Institute is one of the premier business schools in India. It was established in 1973 and is located in Gurgaon, a commercial hub near the Indian capital of New Delhi.
Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon is a front runner B-School of India. The PG Programmes in Management offered by MDI are recognized and accredited by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) New Delhi. Its PGPM has been awarded “A” Grade by the 'National Board of Accreditation' of All India Council for Technical Education. Various surveys have consistently ranked MDI amongst the top five B-Schools of the country.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the institute www.mdi.ac.in
- Application fee for all candidates is Rs.1800/-
PG Programmes are offered is as follows:
- Postgraduate Programme in Management (PGPM)
- Postgraduate Programme in Human Resource Management (PGP-HRM)
- Postgraduate Programme in International Management (PGP-IM)
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the score secured in the CAT/GMAT, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Closing date for the submission of application form is 14th November 2016.
Management Development Institute,
Gurgaon - 122016.
Tel: 0124 - 4560000.