Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph. D) is offered by Bangalore University which helps to teach in a University level for a specific subject or helps to work in a specific profession.
Bangalore University is a public state university located in city of Bangalore in the state of Karnataka. It is abbreviated as "BU". The university is one of the oldest in India, dating back to 1886.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates have to apply through online by visiting the official website of the Bangalore University.
- A fee of Rs.2000 should be paid by entrance candidates and Rs.1500 by Non entrance candidates should be submitted at the Finance Officer, Bangalore University S.B, A/C No 64144997173 of State Bank of Mysore.
Ph. D Programmes are offered by Bangalore University is as follows:
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Law
- Candidate should have completed Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline with minimum of 55% marks from any of the recognized university.
- Candidates who have cleared the entrance exams such as UGC/UGC-CSIR JRF Test / NET/ SLET/ SET/ GATE are eligible to apply and those candidates are not required to appear for the entrance examination.
Details of Entrance Test:
- The entrance test paper is of 100 marks with multiple choice questions.
- Each Question carries one mark.
- The duration of the test will be 120 min.
- Closing date for the submission of application form is October 11th 2016.
- Entrance Test will be conducted on 23rd October 2016.
Mysore Rd, Gnana Bharathi,
|Study Abroad is A good opportunity for Bright Career, To Know More Read the following:|
|All Important Entrance Exams for Study Abroad|
|Get to Know All Details about GMAT|
|Find the Important Details About GRE|