Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur is a public institution for research and education in engineering, science and technology, located at Shibpur, Howrah, in the state of West Bengal in India. The Institute was established in the year 1856.
Doctorate of Philosophy Program is offered by Indian Institute of Engineering Science & Technology, Shibpur, Howrah, West Bengal for the academic year 2014.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online by visiting the official website of the institute www.becs.ac.in
- Candidate should have completed Master’s Degree in Engineering/Architecture or any branch of science.
- Enrolment fee for application which is non- refundable is Rs.500/-
- Enrolment fee is Rs.2000/-
- Registration fee is Rs.3000/-
- Registration fee for each semester is Rs.2000/-
- Fee for the submission of thesis is Rs.5000/-
- Candidates can apply online from 31st August 2014.
- Closing date for application and the deposit of fee in the bank is 28th August 2014.
- List of eligible candidates will be announced on 2nd September 2014.
- Interview/ Test will be held from 8th to 10th September 2014.
Indian Institute of Engineering Science & Technology,
Botanic Garden, Shalimar,