Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS), Pondicherry invites applications from eligible candidate for admission to MD and MS programme commencing in2016.
The programme offered in the following discipline:
- General Medicine,
- General Surgery,
- Community Medicine,
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology,
- Microbiology, and
selection of Candidates is on basis of entrance test marks.
Applicants must have passed MBBS Degree from a recognised Medical College/ University. Internship must be completed by 30th May 2016.
How to apply:
- Applications form is available online on the university's website, www.pimsmmm.
- Candidate can apply online through the University Website www.pimsmmm.com
- Candidate must fill application forms carefully
- Send application form to Registrar, Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences, Ganapathychetticulum, Kalapet, Puducherry - 605014.
- Candidate who have downloaded application form have to pay Rs. 1500 through demand draft in favour of Pondicherry institute of medical sciences.
Certificate required in original to register for admission:
- M.B.B.S. degree Certificate issued by the University.
- M.B.B.S Course and Conduct certificate issued by the principal/dean.
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Eligibility certificate
- Original and attested photocopy of date of birth certificate.
- Four passport size colour photograph for issue identity card.
- Tamil Nadu medical council registration certificate for MBBS.
- Proof of Identity (passport/Voter ID/ Driving License).
- Certificate of completion of compulsory rotating residential internship (CRRI) issued by the principal or dean.
Last date for receipt of completed application form: 23rd June 2016
Date of entrance test: 25th June 2016
For more details visit, www.pimsmmm.com
|Study Abroad is A good opportunity for Bright Career, To Know More Read the following:|
|All Important Entrance Exams for Study Abroad|
|Get to Know All Details about GMAT|
|Find the Important Details About GRE|