National Power Training Institute (NPTI), Faridabad announced applications for admission to PG Certificate Course in Thermal Power Plant Engineering, commencing in 2014.
Course offered: Post Graduate Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering
Course Duration: 12 week
- The minimum qualifications for admissions to 12 weeks "Post Graduate Certificate Course in Thermal Power Plant Engineering" shall be Bachelor's degree in Engineering or its equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic Control & Instrumentation & Power Engineering.
- Appearing in their final year Examination may also apply.
- This course can also be attended by Junior and Middle Level Managers / Managers / Executives / officers as sponsored candidate.
Syllabus for Program:
Syllabus for program based on Central Electricity Authority (Measures relating to Safety and Electric Supply) Regulations, 2010.
Benefits of Course:
This 12 Weeks course will help the candidates in acquiring good knowledge and skill of Thermal Power Plant Practices and opportunities for getting placement in the Power Sector.
- For taking admission to the course candidates have to fill the application form in the prescribed format along with demand draft /ECS receipt of requisite fee and send to the address given below up to 06th June 2014 .
- Application without course fee will be rejected.
- Application form can also download from the official website of NPTI, Faridabad and candidates can also go through the website for more information.
Address for Communication:
Sh. R.K. Mishra Program Director National Power Training Institute NPTI Complex, Sector-33, Faridabad - 121003, Haryana
Tele / Fax: - 0129-2272210