Applications are invited the application from highly intellectual students for the PRL Junior Research Fellowships Programme which is going to start in July 2016 leading to a Ph.D. in the following areas:
- Solar physics
- Planetary science
- Space and atmospheric sciences
- Experimental Laser Physics
- Experimental Molecular Physics
- Theoretical physics
PRL: Here PRL denotes for Physical Research Laboratory Department of Space, Govt. of India unit which is located in Navrangpura, Ahmedabad.
- Bachelor ‘s and Master’s degrees in Physics, Chemistry , Earth Sciences or related disciplines in Science with first class or equivalent at both Bachelor’s and Master’s levels.
- Master’s degree should be on or after August 2016. Those students can also apply who is waiting for their Master’s degree by August, 2016.
The selected candidates will be offered a consolidated amount of Rs. 16,000/- per month for two years which will be raised to Rs. 18,000/- in the third years.
25 years as on 31.12.2016
Application procedure: Candidates can fill applications online by using the PRL URL http://www.prl.res.in.
- Those candidates who wish to submit application form without using internet may send their hard request for a Hard copy of the application form.
- If they are finding themselves eligible for and they meet minimum qualifications and age limit as above.
- The request should be send along with a self –addressed envelope (25cmx17cm) and student has to mention on the envelope ’’PRL JRF 2016’’.
The Request for Application for Application form should be reached to
Academic Services, Physical Research Laboratory,
Last date for online submission: 26 March 2016.
Last date of completed application by Post/Courier/Speed Post should reach PRL: 30 March 2016.
Last date of request for hard copy of the application form: 10 March 2016