Rajiv Gandhi University offers Integrated B. Tech Program admission – 2014
Rajiv Gandhi University, Hyderabad invites application for the Integrated B. Tech Program for the academic year 2014-15.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of the university www.rgukt.in
- The application fee of Rs.150/- is paid through the DD in State Bank of Hyderabad or any nationalized bank drawn in favor of RGUKT SBH A/c. No. 62282402377, payable at Hyderabad.
- Candidates can also apply through AP online services by paying Rs.150/- as the registration fee and Rs.15/- as service charges per application in the AP online service centre.
- Both the cases as in the above mentioned points, candidates have to take the print out the filled application form and the DD/ AP online service receipt and all the required documents should be sent to The Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Vindya, C-4, IIIT Campus, Gachibowli, HYDERABAD – 500 032 by only through speed post / registered post.
- Candidate should have completed SSC or equivalent examination conducted in the year 2014.
- Candidate age should be not more than 18 years in case of general candidates.
- Candidate age should not be more than 21 years in case of SC/ST.
- Closing date for receipt of online application is 16th June 2014.
- Closing date to take the print out of the receipt of the online application is 21st June 2014.
For more details and queries, please visit the official website of the university www.rgukt.in
Rajiv Gandhi University,
Ground Floor, Vindhya C4 Building,
IIIT-H Campus, Gachibowli,