SEE UPTU 2016 UP Technical University State Entrance Examination
SCHEME OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION:
The candidates opting for different courses will be required to undertake written test in following papers on the dates specified below:
Aptitude test for General Awareness
Aptitude test for M.B.A.
Aptitude test for M.C.A.
B.Tech. (Second yearLateral entry)
Aptitude test in Engg. (Diploma)/ Pharmacy (Diploma)/B.Sc. (Graduate)
Physics & Chemistry; and Mathematics
B.Tech. (Bio Technology)
Phys. & Chem.; and Mathematics or Biology
AG I & AG II; and AG III
Phys. & Chem.; and Mathematics or Biology
Mathematics and Aptitude test (Arch.)
VENUE OF EXAMINATION: At major cities of U.P. along with Delhi, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Roorkee and Dehradun.
ELIGIBILITY TO APPEAR IN SEE-UPTU:2016:
1. For admission to first year of B.Tech./B.Pharm./BHMCT/BFAD candidate must have passed intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University as given in Information brochure of SEE-UPTU:2016. The candidate is essentially required to pass in each subject of the qualifying subject group.
2. For admission to first year of B. Arch., a candidate must have passed intermediate examination of U. P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University; securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate in compulsory and optional subject as given in Information Brochure of SEE-UPTU 2016. The candidate is essentially required to pass in each subject of the qualifying subject group. A candidate possessing three year Diploma in Architecture (10+3) recognized by Central/State Govt., is also eligible for admission to first year of B.Arch. only, provided the candidate has passed the Diploma examination securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Such candidates will have to appear in the entrance examination for first year of B. Arch, papers (paper 2 & 6) as mentioned above.
3. For admission to first year of MBA, candidate must have passed three years degree course from any recognized university.
4. For admission to first year of MCA, candidate must have passed three year degree course from any recognized university with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at bachelor Degree level.
5. For admission to second year (lateral entry) of B.Tech., the candidate must have passed three years Diploma in Engineering course; securing minimum 60% marks in aggregate or three years B.Sc. degree with Mathematics as one subject; securing minimum 60% marks in aggregate as per details provided in the brochure.
6. For admission to second year (lateral entry) of B.Pharm., the candidate must have passed Diploma in Pharmacy course; securing minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
7. The candidates appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to appear in State Entrance Examination-2016 subject to the condition that they must fulfill the eligibility criteria at the time of counselling.
8. The details of admissions for NRI and Kashmiri migrants will be published later, in the month of May, 2016 according to the norms to be laid down by the Govt, of U.P. /AICTE. Such candidates need not appearinSEE-UPTU:2016
9. State Govt, has permitted 10% of total sanctioned seats available in Private Institutions to be filled on merit by All India Level Candidates subject to the eligibility conditions given in the brochure through University counseling under the policy of State Govt, of U.P.
10.This admission test is open to the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from any institution located in U.P. or whose parents (Father or Mother) are domiciles of U.P. AND 10% seats of All India level candidates as provided in SI. No. 9 above.
How to Apply
The Information Brochure containing OMR Application form will be available for Sale in cash from 20-02-2016 to 12.03.2016 (both days inclusive) from all Head Post Offices and Mukhya Dak Ghars (MDGs) of U.P., Delhi, Nainital, Dehradun, Chandigarh, Jaipur and Bhopal. The Information Brochure and OMR application form can also be obtained by post from Registrar, U.P. Technical University, I.E.T. Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow 226021 by sending a MICR bank draft of Rs. 1050.00 for General/OBC and Rs. 550.00 for SC/ST and female candidates of all categories in favour of Finance Officer, U.P. Technical University, Lucknow along with two self addressed stickers.
The request for supply of application form by post will not be entertained after 05.03..2016.
The last date of receipt of duly filled OMR Application form in the office of Registrar (SEE), U.P. Technical University, IET Campus Sitapur Road, Lucknow-226021 will be 15.03.2016.
The applications will be received in the University office by Registered / Speed Post only. The application form received after the due date shall not be accepted. The University will not be responsible, for the form missed/ not received / any delay on the part of post office or for any other reason whatsoever. The SEE2016 details with Information Brochure will also be available at website www.uptu.nic.in