Srishti School of Art, Design and Technology invites application for post graduate advanced diploma programme – 2016
Srishti School of Art, Design and Technology is an experimental and teaching-focused school of art and design in Bengaluru, India. Srishti was founded in 1996 by the not-for-profit Ujwal Trust.
Srishti School of Art, Design and Technology invite applications for Postgraduate Advanced Diploma Program. It offers both 1-year and 2-year courses at the post-graduate level. The program is meant for practitioners who want to grow, develop and extend their practice and fresh graduates who are seeking to add a professional, practical and creative dimension to their existing degrees or qualifications.
Procedure for admission:
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website www.sristhi.ac.in
- Candidate should have completed the Advanced Diploma Admissions Process that comprises of a portfolio review & interview.
Applicants can apply to the following pathways:
- Open Pathway: Allows students to pursue their art/design practice independently.
- Focus pathway: Students follow a structured program within a specialization.
- Dual Diploma Pathway: Students earn an undergraduate and postgraduate diploma over their fourth and fifth year of study.
- Closing date for applying is 31st May 2016.
For more details and queries, please visit the official website of the college www.sristhi.ac.in
Sristhi School of Art, Design and Technology,
Yelahanka New Town,
Site No- 16, Doddabalapur Road,
Bangalore – 560106
|Study Abroad is A good opportunity for Bright Career, To Know More Read the following:|
|All Important Entrance Exams for Study Abroad|
|Get to Know All Details about GMAT|
|Find the Important Details About GRE|