SRM University, Tamil Nadu offers applications for admissions to Post Graduate Medical entrance exam, commencing in the session 2016. PG Medical entrance exam is conducted for admission to MD, MS and MDS courses.
SRM University, is known as SRM Institute of Science and Technology, is a co-educational private university in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. It was founded in 1985 as SRM Engineering College in Kattankulathur, under University of Madras.
The courses are offered in:
- Pulmonry Medicine
- Community Medicine
- General Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- General Surgery
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Oral Pathology
- Microbiology & Forensic Odontology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
- Public Health Dentistry
- Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
Candidates must have passed MBBS / BDS degree from any of the Medical colleges recognized by Medical / Dental Council of India.
Candidates must have to complete one year internship as on 31 March 2016.
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for any of the above course according to their eligibility and interest.
- SMR will conduct entrance exam and on that basis Selection of the candidates take place.
- Selection also depends on the marks scored in the entrance examination conducted by SRM University at all India level.
How to apply:
Candidates can download the application form from the official website of SRM University. The filled application form along with DD of Rs 1,000/- drawn in favor of "SRMIST", should be payable at Chennai. The completed application form must reach the below address.
Last for the receipt of the application form is December 22, 2016.
Entrance exam will be held on January 18, 2016.
The Director, Admissions, SRM University,
SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur - 603203,
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 044 - 27417400.
For detail regarding the admission and entrance exam procedure and other information about the university and campus candidates can go through the official website of the university.