The College of Engineering, Pune, is an autonomous institute of government of Maharashtra invites applications for PGD ERP (post graduate diploma in enterprise resource planning) programme.
PGD ERP is Post Graduate diploma in enterprise resource planning programme. Its is one year Programme.
- Candidate who have passed Graduation in any one of these (Engineering, Commerce or Management faculty or Diploma in any Engineering Faculty and Two years industrial experience.
- Those appearing in their final year degree examination may also apply. However, they must submit their degree/provisional degree at the time of counselling/start of the course.
How to apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the institutes' website. Www.coep.org.in.
- Filled in the application form and send it with application fee of Rs. 500/- can be paid by Cheque / DD, made in the favour of "Director, College of Engineering, Pune".
- Enclose attested photo copies of relevant certificates with the form.
At the time of admission candidate have to pay Rs. 3, 00,000/- in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of "Director, College of Engineering, Pune".
Facilities included in Fees that is training on SAP module opted by candidate and certification of the same by SAP for the first attempt.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview by the selection committee.
Last date for submission of application form: 30th June 2016
Interview dates: 9th July and 10th July 2016
Publication of Merit List: 10th July 2016
Payment of Fees and Registration: from 11th July to 14th July 2016
Course Commencement: 15th July 2016
Course-Coordinator Post Graduate Diploma in ERP Production Engineering Department and Industrial Management, College of Engineering, Pune, Wellesely Road, Shivajinagar, Pune-411 005. Maharashtra, INDIA.
Email Id: email@example.com