India Today Group's media institute announces admissions for various Two –Year Post-Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication, Post-Graduate Diploma in Broadcast Journalism & Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Media in the new batch for 2016.
Benefits for students
- Due to a long internship in state-of-the-art studios, trainees increase their news sense and also learn the technology and other applications such as on-camera reporting and anchoring.
- The institute provides the right platform and ample opportunities for trainees to interact with top professionals of the industry.
- ITMI will open up more programmes and more seats for admission than ever before, in a variety of related domains from this year.
- Two-year, Full-Time Postgraduate Diploma in Mass Communication (with specializations in journalism, audio-visual communication, and advertising-public relations-events-media management)
- One-year Full-Time Postgraduate Diploma in Broadcast Journalism (with training in Television and Radio News)
- One-year Full-Time Postgraduate Diploma in Media Studies (with training in Advertising, Public Relations, Events & Activation, Brand Communication and Media Management)
Eligibility for programme
- Candidates having graduate degree is eligible for the filling the application form.
- Three-year diploma-holders (10+2+3) will be considered.
- Admission Test and Interviews are required.
- Final year undergraduate students may also apply.
How to apply:
Candidates can apply online and obtain application material and form from the Admissions Office at ITMI. And for further admission related information can obtain from the institute website. Application can fill by online mode also.
Last date to apply: 27 June 2016
India Today Media Institute,
Noida - 201601
Tel: 0120-454 7100