Xavier Aptitude Test is a test conducted on the national level in India by Xavier Labor Relations Institute (XLRI), this entrance test is conducted for getting the admission
Xavier Aptitude Test is a test conducted on the national level in India by Xavier Labor Relations Institute (XLRI), this entrance test is conducted for getting the admission into management program in a well known institutes this test is conducted by a business school in Jamshedpur.
The test is divided into sections of two hours and twenty minutes, consisting of multiple-choice questions Quantitative Ability (Mathematics), Verbal Ability (English) and Data Interpretation/Logical Reasoning skills and a final section contained General Awareness questions and an Essay question.
XAT conducted across India in the following cities.
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Berhampur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Goa, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Surat, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
XAT conducted across international cities.
• Visit xatonline.net.in and then click on "XAT Registration by filling the details required can enter into the website, Login to XAT and fill educational and other details asked for and choose the test city.
• The fee for XAT 2016 is Rs. 1000.00 for all the applicants.
Payment Mode -Online Payment Gateway
• Payment can be made through VISA/Master Credit/Debit Cards.
• Payment can be made Cash mode by visiting the nearby IDBI bank and make the payment
• Payment can be made by Demand Draft by issuing the DD in favor of "XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT" payable at Jamshedpur.
• The candidates must hold a bachelor's degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline.
• The candidates appearing in final year and waiting for results can also apply.
Exam Date:- Exam is expected to be held in the first week of January 2016.