Every year the University of Delhi holds a Combined Entrance Examination (CEE) for admission to the First Semester of Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) Courses in Delhi College of Engineering (DCE) and Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT). The test is specially meant for candidates of Delhi Region who have passed from Schools/Colleges/Institute located within the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)
To appear CEE, Delhi, aspiring candidates should fulfill the following criteria:
- Candidates should have passed any one of the following examination from a recognized School/College/Institute located within the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
1. Senior School Certificate Examination (12-year course) of the Central Board of Secondary Educational (C.B.S.E.).
2. Indian School Certificate Examination (12-year course) of the Council for Indian School Certificate Examination.
3. B.Sc. (Gen.) Group “A” Final Examination of the University of Delhi or equivalent examination.
4. B.Sc (Hons) Examination in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the University of Delhi with combination of PCM and equal weightage to the subsidiary subject or equivalent examination.
5. Any other examination recognized as equivalent to the Senior School Certificate Examination of the C.B.S.E. by the University of Delhi.
- Candidates should have secured 60% or more marks in the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and should have passed in each subject separately.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST are allowed 10% concession of marks.
- Candidates belonging to Children/War Widows of Defence Personnel Killed/Disabled in Action (CW) and Physically Handicapped categories are allowed 5% relaxation of marks.
- Candidates must additionally have passed English as a subject of study either at the 10th Class level or 12th Class level (core or elective).
- Applicant must be 17 years of age and maximum 25 years of age at the time of admission.
- The CEE-Delhi is a single stage exam for admission to B.E. courses in Delhi College of Engineering (DCE) and Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT).
- The examination is held in Delhi only.
- The test is contains of 180 multiple-choice objective type questions, 60 each from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics carrying 4 marks each.
- Students need to complete the paper within the allotted time of 3 hours.
- There is a negative marking for wrong answers.
The syllabus in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics is based on the standard of Senior School Certificate Examination conducted by C.B.S.E and other boards. The question paper contains questions from the following subjects:
Delhi Collage of Engineering