Test Date: June
Timings: 10.00am to 1.00pm
2. Eligibility for Admission:
(i) Nativity: Applicant should be an Indian citizen of Kerala Origin.
(ii) Age: The applicant should complete 17 years of age.
(ii) Academic qualifications:
Applicant should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala or any other Examination recognized by the Universities in Kerala as equivalent thereto, with a minimum of 40% marks. Candidates seeking admission under SC/ST category should have passed the qualifying examination with 35% marks. Candidates who are appearing /have appeared for the qualifying examination this year are also eligible to apply for the Entrance Examination subject to the condition that they should produce the pass certificate of the qualifying examination at the time of Admission.
3. Entrance Examination: The Entrance Examination will be conducted at Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam, Thrissur and Kozhikode. It will be of 3 hours duration and will consist of 200 Multiple Choice Questions. The Questions will cover General Knowledge, English and Aptitude for Legal Studies.
4. Application Forms: Application and Prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, www.cee-kerala.org. There will be separate Application forms for General and SC/ST Candidates.
5. Application Fee: Demand Draft for Rs 600/-(for General Category) or Rs 300/-(for SC/ST Category as well as children of inter-caste couples with father/mother belonging to SC/ST, who are not eligible for SC/ST reservation) taken in favour of CEE A/C Payable at Trivandrum, should be sent along with the Application.
6. Last date and time for receipt of filled-in application forms:
Completed Application with all the required documents should be forwarded either by Registered post or by hand delivery to,
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
Housing Board Buildings, 5th Floor, Santhinagar,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695 001.
Late applications including those brought after 5 PM will not be accepted. The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations will not be responsible for any postal delay. Incomplete, defective and wrongly addressed applications will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be undertaken in this regard.
7. Candidates will neither be allowed to include any information in the application form nor to submit any certificates / documents claiming reservation or any benefits, after the submission of the application, under any circumstances.
8. Candidates must note that they have to obtain the required certificates in the body of the downloaded application form itself, wherever specified. The certificates that are attached separately in the application form will not be considered under any circumstances.
9. The Centralized allotment to the course will be conducted after the publication of the results of the Entrance Examination. Individual intimation regarding the Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) will not be sent to candidates. The details of CAP will be announced later through leading news papers.
10. The Entrance Examination and subsequent allotments will be based on the various provisions laid down in the Prospectus for admission to 5 year LL.B Courses in Government Law Colleges, Kerala, approved by Government. The Prospectus will be available in the Official web site of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations at cee-kerala.org. Candidates are directed to go through the various provisions in the Prospectus before submitting their applications.