Green Education Consultants (GEC)
Contact for Engineering admissions in Karnataka and Tamilnadu
GECS, RMV 2 Extension, Dollars colony, New BEL Road, Bangalore, Ph:+91-9008762624
About the Green Education Consultants (GEC): GEC is a professional organization for college admissions consultants. GEC members are familiar with a wide range of colleges and are experts at helping students with their college searches.
GEC was founded by a group of education consultants who recognized the need for standards and professional development for those in the growing field of education consulting. The new organization received support and assistance from college admissions officials, who welcomed GEC’s commitment to advancing high ethical standards for the profession.
With over ten thousands of colleges/universities in India, deciding which colleges might be the right match can be a daunting task. Here are some tips from members of the Green Education Consultants to help you with your college search:
- Finding the perfect college match does not mean that there is only one college for you. There are several colleges that are a good match for every prospective student. Think beyond looking for the one ideal place and expand your horizons and expectations. You will be pleasantly surprised at the choices that you will discover.
- The student really must know what he wants to learn because study at college level is very specialized. Also, students must be mature enough to learn in a style that requires independence and organization.
Above all, be honest about who you are. It’s like dating. Someone will value you for who you are, so be yourself. Only apply to colleges that you would love to attend. It is okay to reach, but have several schools on your list that are likely to accept you and a “safety” or two so you and your parents may sleep at night. Choose a balanced list of attractive schools that will value you for who you are and what you have accomplished.
The secret to getting into the right college is really quite simple: Believe in yourself; study and get involved in your school and community; follow your passions, and commit the necessary time and effort into putting together application materials that honestly reflect who you are.
Green Education Consultants (GEC) is a professional organization focused exclusively on the practice of college admissions consulting.
Since 2000, GEC has been dedicated to advancing professional standards for the higher education consulting field, while supporting our members as they expertly guide students through the transition from high school to college.
We have a very great experience of more than 10 years in placing thousands of students in various institutions; we have understood the challenges faced by the students. We have shown a track record of providing assistance to thousands of students in placing them in their dreamt colleges/universities
Note: we currently work for the colleges in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu only.
Why Our Services Are Free Of Charge?
It’s quite simple; we charge the institutions for our services being an ethical operator, we do not have the policy of double charging i.e. charging the institutions as well as charging you. We only bill the institutions for our services thus saving you significant amount of money that you would incur otherwise.
GEC Standards and Ethics Statement
The mission of the Green Education Consultants (GEC) is to support and advance the work of educational consultants as they work with students and families in the transition from secondary schools to undergraduate and/or undergraduate to post graduate.
In light of this mission, the GEC Board of Directors has approved a Statement of Standards of Ethics for GEC members.
Guided by the core values of sound advice, integrity, respect and confidentiality, GEC members pledge to act in accordance with the following Principles and Standards:
1. Act professionally, responsibly, and ethically in all relationships with students, families, high schools, college admission personnel, and colleagues.
2. Recognize the importance of confidentiality in performing their work.
3. Act with integrity, respect, courtesy and thoughtfulness in all transactions.
4. Represent and promote their services with accuracy and honesty.
5. Counsel students to meet all application requirements and deadlines.
6. Counsel students to respect the college planning and application policies and requirements of his/her high school.
7. Approach and conduct the college planning and application process in an ethical, conscientious, and responsible manner.
8. Encourage students and families to conduct thorough research of the academic and co-curricular programs, selection process, and other distinguishing features, of colleges and universities.
9. Assist students to develop a list of colleges that are a "good-fit" - a list that is balanced, realistic, and reasonable in number.
10. Provide information about scholarships and the financial aid application process.
11. Advise students to be the sole author of their application and essays and counsel against inappropriate assistance from others - however well meaning. GEC members may provide general guidance, direction and review of the application, as needed, to minimize unintentional errors and omissions.
12. Assist students in approaching the college admission and decision-making process in an organized manner.
13. Encourage students to meet all application requirements in a timely manner and to respect additional requirements set forth in Early Decision (ED), Early Action (EA), and Restricted Early Action (REA) plans.
Address: GECS, RMV 2 Extension, Dollars colony, New BEL Road, Bangalore
Contact number: +91-9008762624