Karnataka Religious Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association (KRLMPCA) holds a Post Graduate Entrance Test (KRLMPCA - PGCET) every year for the purpose of admission of candidates to PG Degree and Diploma courses in Medical and Dental Sciences in member Colleges/institutes of the Association.
Candidates who successfully qualify the KRLMPCA - PGCET can seek admission into several specialized Postgraduate Degrees and Diplomas courses in Medical and Dental science leading to these following awards.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Master of Surgery (MS)
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
A candidate who fulfills the following stipulations is only eligible to appear the KRLMPCA - PGCET.
- Candidate should be a Citizen of India.
- Candidate should have studied and passed the course leading to the award of MBBS/BDS degree in a college recognized by Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India and Government of India.
- Candidate should have completed or is completing compulsory rotatory internship at the time of the admission.
- Candidate must be less than 45 years of age.
- KRLMPCA conducts separate entrance tests for PG Medical and Dental courses.
- KRLMPCA - PGCET is multiple choice objective type test of three hours duration having maximum marks of 200 to be answered in OMR sheets.
- All questions carry equal marks. There is no negative marking for wrong answer
- KRLMPCA - PGCET is the basis of determining ranking and allotment of seats.
- Candidates must secured 50% of marks in the KRLMPCA-PGCET to be eligible for admission to Post Graduate Courses.
|Study Abroad is A good opportunity for Bright Career, To Know More Read the following:|
|All Important Entrance Exams for Study Abroad|
|Get to Know All Details about GMAT|
|Find the Important Details About GRE|