Lords Institute of Engineering and Technology was established in the year 2002 by Lords Educational Society at Hyderabad. It is a non minority institute approved by AICTE and affiliated to JNTUH. The college offers a total of 6 undergraduate and 8 post graduate programs.
Lords Institute of Engineering and Technology is one of the premier engineering colleges in the city of Hyderabad. It was established in the year 2001 by Lords Educational Society in order to meet the demands of the industry for quality engineers. The college is located in a calm and serene environment abutting the ORR and Military academy. Time and again the college has proven itself on the academic front is considered to be one of the top rated colleges in the state.
The college is located in 10 acre campus, close to the iconic Himayatsagar, and has a total built up area of over 2,00,000 sft. Apart from the prescribed infrastructure, to facilitate a quality experience for the students, some of the facilities in the college include
- E classrooms, equipped with LCD projectors, allow better understanding of the subject by the students.
- VSAT enabled classrooms allow experts from all over the country to teach students with the help of video conferencing facility.
- The digital libraries with access to number of national, international journals and AICTE INDEST consortium allow the students to be up to date with all the latest happenings around the world.
- With 10 Mbps of dedicated internet supply and Wi-Fi enabled campuses, the students can access the World Wide Web with the help of their laptops.
- Labs at the colleges are not only used for regular prescribed lab work but also for research and consulting purposes.
- Transport facility from all corners of the city
For any academic institution, the quality of faculty is of utmost importance. We, at LORDS, pride ourselves in having some very reputed and professionally accomplished leaders in their respective fields. They are known not only for their professional standards but also for their ethical and moral values.
The in-house faculty comprises of a team of dynamic, dedicated, motivated, well qualified and highly experienced personnel of the cadre of Doctorates, Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors. The faculty is selected by an expert selection committee as per JNTUH and AICTE norms. Care is taken to select teachers who are motivating and sensitive to the present day needs of student community.
Why to join in our institute?
* Strategically located away from the hustle and bustle of the city but within the city of Hyderabad.
* 10 acres of state of the art campus to facilitate quality learning among students.
* VSAT enabled classrooms for teaching by experts from all over the country
* Training for leading industry recognized certifications such as Microsoft, Siemens, Oracle and Robhatah
MOUs with various companies such as IBM, Microsoft, NIIT, CAT Technologies etc to improve the quality of learning
* Student and Institution chapters of various professional societies
* Wi-Fi enabled campus
* Training for placements and counseling for higher education
* Regular industry institute interaction through research projects, industrial visits, seminars, workshops etc
* Faculty development programs for the faculty who in turn disseminate the information to students
Undergraduate programs (UG):
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Computer Science Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Information Technology (CSIT)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
Postgraduate programs (PG):
- M Tech Computer Science
- M Tech Software Engineering
- M Tech Structural Engineering
- M Tech CAD/CAM
- M Tech Power Electronics
- M Tech Embedded Systems
- Master of Business Administration
Training and Placement Cell
For any student at under graduate level, there are basically three different roads one can take after graduating. One can either get absorbed in the corporate world or pursue further education or start one’s own business. Keeping these options in mind, at Vidya Vikas, we have established the training and placement cell. As part of the activities of this cell, the student gets exposed to various avenues one can explore after graduation very early in their course. Some of the prestigious institutions where our students are placed include Reliance Communications, Visiontek, Mahindra Satyam, Infosys, Wipro, TCS, IBM, Accenture, ADP, CMC, Genpact, Convergys, Moldtek, IVRCl, NCC, Virtusa, HCL, HSBC, Zuti engineering, Lantic Solutions etc.
Lords Institute of Engineering and Technology
Survey no.32, near Police Academy, Himayatsagar, Hyderabad 500008
For any queries contact: Touseef: 9052231761