It is just one month to CAT 2016 now. The D-Day for all serious aspirants is just 30 days away. Though there is little doubt that CAT is the most important exam for you all and the most coveted MBA institutes are the IIMs, but there are many other MBA entrance exams which are of equal importance for the admission in equally important and top MBA institutes such as XLRI, FMS, IIFT, SIBM to name a few.
In this article MBAUniverse.com will give you the list of exams which you should keep in your mind and not miss out. Be it the registration or the exam date. Read on to know the important dates.
- FMS 2016: The registration for the entrance exam for Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), New Delhi started on Monday, October 5, 2016 and the last date for the same is Friday, November 20, 2016. The exam will be held on Sunday, January 10, 2016.
- SNAP 2016: SNAP is the common entrance exam for all the Symbiosis institutes. The registration for the same had started from Monday, August 24, 2016. The last date for registration is Friday, November 27, 2016. The exam will be held on Sunday, December 20, 2016.
- XAT 2016: XAT is the admission test for the MBA institutes like XLRI, XIMB, XIME etc. There are many other MBA institutes that accept XAT scores like Welingkar, LIBA, GIM etc. The exam will be held on Sunday, January 3, 2016.
- MAT December 2016: MAT, the MBA entrance exam organized by AIMA is held four times a year. The sale of the registration vouchers will end on Monday, November 9, 2016. The last date for registration is Saturday, November 12, 2016. The MAT December 2016 exam will be held on Sunday, December 6 for the paper pencil mode. The computer based exam will start from Saturday, December 12 onwards.
- NMAT 2016: The registration for the entrance exam for Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) has started from October 27. The last date for registration is Sunday, December 6, 2016. NMAT 2016 will be online test which will be held in a window of 10 days, from Saturday, January 30, 2016 to Monday, February 8, 2016.
- IBSAT 2016: The registration for the entrance exam of the ICFAI Business School is ongoing and it will end on Saturday, December 12, 2016. IBSAT 2016 will be held on Sunday, December 27, 2016.
Approaching Exam Dates:
The exam dates which are approaching are as follows:
- IIFT 2016: The entrance exam for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi and Kolkata will be held on Sunday, November 22, 2016.
- IRMA 2016: The entrance exam for the Institute of Rural Management, Anand, Gujarat will be held on Sunday, November 8, 2016.
- JMET 2016: The entrance exam for the MBA institutes of IITs will be held on Sunday, December 13, 2016.
- MAT December 2016: MAT December 2016 will be held on Sunday, December 6, 2016 for the paper pencil based test and the computer based test will be held from Saturday, December 12 onwards.
As a serious MBA aspirant you should keep all these important dates in your mind. Don’t miss out any registration deadline and be prepared for the MBA entrance exams which are approaching.