Symbiosis Law School conducts an Entrance exam for the students who aspire to take admission in Law courses. The Symbiosis Law School is affiliated to Symbiosis University which has been known reputedly for providing high class education. The exam is conducted each year and this year the exam will be conducted in month of May. TheLaw School is situated in Pune, Maharashtra.
- B.A., LL.B. or Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Laws (Five year Integrated Program)
- B.B.A., LLB or Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Laws
- The candidate should have passed the 10+2 examinations from a recognized board.
- The age of the candidate should be less than 21 years.
- The candidates currently in their 10+2 and would be giving their final examinations in month of Feb/Mar are also eligible to apply.
- Last date for receipt of completely filled Application forms : Mid of Apr
- Commencement of exam : Starting of May
Symbiosis Law School (SLS)
Senapati Bapat Road,
Pune - 411004,
Telefax: +91 -20-25671711
Web: www.symlaw.ac.in, www.set-test.org
|Study Abroad is A good opportunity for Bright Career, To Know More Read the following:|
|All Important Entrance Exams for Study Abroad|
|Get to Know All Details about GMAT|
|Find the Important Details About GRE|