The following are the terms and conditions (Terms) for the use of www.way2college.com (website). Please read the following carefully and if you are satisfied, then only use this website. If you are using this Website, then you are binding all the terms and conditions and abiding all the Terms of this agreement. Way2college.com is a product of Dewberry Web Logic Pvt. Ltd.
1) If you use Way2college.com, you are responsible for the confidentiality of your User Account and its Password. You will be responsible for all the activity done under your user account.
2) Upon registration, you agree to make your contact details available to Way2college.
3) Way2college.com educational consolers may contact you through Phone or SMS or email
4) You may receive newsletters, promotional mails and other notification emails from Way2college.com to your registered email address
5) We are not responsible if any other person uses your personal information such as Email, Phone, name etc... If you bring to the notice of Way2college.com, we will delete your details from Way2college.com database ASAP.
All content on this Website, such as text, documents, images, articles, graphics, logos, buttons, data, and services etc., contained in this website is the property of Way2college.com or its third party members, developers, authors etc... Without the permission of Way2college.com, none of the information should be copied, downloaded, printed or recorded.
Way2college.com grants the user a license to access the website and not to download or copy or print or record any material without consent of Way2college.com. This license does not permit any commercial or resale use of this Website or any use of data mining, robots or any other similar extraction tools
Reference in this Website to any specific website, college, coaching center, commercial product, or any other services is for the information and convenience of the user. And this does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Way2college.com.
Disclaimer for the websites which Way2college.com refer (external web links)
Way2college.com links many websites and it is not responsible if, a) That Website contains any virus, b) Speed of operation, c) Illegal Material and d) The quality of the material of the website. Way2college.com is no way acting as a publisher of material, information, links, and content contained on external linked websites.
Disclaimer of Warranty
1) The information or data or services which is available at Way2college.com, are provided without warranties of any kind. Way2college.com makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Information for any reason. Way2college.com does not guaranty that the information is correct, because the information is collected by various sources.
2) Way2college.com is also not responsible for any typographical errors
Disclaimer of Online Availability, Impressions, and Click-Throughs:
In addition to the other disclaimers and limitations discussed in this notice, there are no guarantees and no warranties regarding online availability, impressions, and click-through of http://www.way2college.com, its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at http://www.way2college. Way2collge.com, its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at http://www.way2college.com, may be unavailable for online access from time to time and at anytime. Advertising sponsors and advertising must be approved by Way2college.com before the posting of any advertising material, information, links, content, banners, and graphics on http://www.way2college.com. Any advertising should be related to interactive digital television and related subject areas. Way2college.com reserves the right to accept or to reject any advertising sponsor or any advertising for any reason.
Purchasing and Ordering Disclaimer
Make Your Own Decisions:
If you are making any purchasing or planning decisions, whether it is personal or business, you should look at an actual demonstration of any product you are considering before making your purchasing or planning decisions. All purchases or decisions made would be made entirely on your consent and Way2college.com does not claim to offer any advice, either legal or financial.
READ THESE TERMS. IN PURCHASING A PRODUCT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND AND AGREE WITH THESE TERMS THEN DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER FOR A PRODUCT.
PRICING. ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ENSURE ACCURATE PRICING OF THE PRODUCTS FEATURED ON OUR WEBSITE. IN THE EVENT A PART OR ACCESSORY IS ORDERED AND THE LISTED PRICE HAS CHANGED, YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED PRIOR TO OUR PROCESSING YOUR ORDER.
PURCHASE "AS IS." YOU AGREE THAT ALL PRODUCTS PURCHASED BY YOU THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED UNDER WARRANTIES, IF ANY, OF THE MANUFACTURER ONLY, AND NOT BY WAY2COLLEGE.COM. ALL PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED BY WAY2COLLEGE.COM ON "AS IS" BASIS WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND FROM WAY2COLLEGE.COM
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY; DAMAGE LIMITS.
YOU HAVE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR USE OF THE PRODUCTS/SERVICES YOU PURCHASE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL WAY2COLLEGE.COM BE LIABLE TO YOU IN RELATION TO THE PRODUCTS/SERVICES, OR YOUR USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS, FOR ANY (1) INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE); OR (2) DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNT YOU PAID WAY2COLLEGE.COM FOR THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT.
You represent that you are not a minor and that you are not under any legal or other disability which limits your ability to comply with these Terms or to install and use the products you purchase with minimal risk of harm to you or others. You further represent that you are not purchasing the products/services for resale to others and will not do so without Way2college.com’s prior written consent.
Dewberry Web Logic Pvt. Ltd. operates its website Way2college.com from its headquarters located at Pune and makes no representation that the materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If the user operates this website from other locations, the user is responsible for the compliance with applicable local laws. In the event any or a portion of the provisions of these Terms are held invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable by a Court, such provision shall be deemed amended to be valid, legal and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. These Terms are binding upon you and your heirs, representatives, successors and assigns. The headings of the several articles and
Sub-divisions of these Terms are inserted solely for the convenience of reference and shall have no further meaning, force or effect. No third party shall be a beneficiary of any provision of these Terms, except with the express written consent of Way2college.com.
- The subscriber availing this service shall be deemed to have consented to be bound by all the applicable terms and conditions of this service.
- Decision of Way2college.com regarding all transactions under this service shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Way2college.com reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this service or any part thereof including charges, at its sole discretion at anytime as may be required in view of business exigencies and/or regulatory or statutory changes.
- Your mobile phone number will be used during the transmission of text messages through the mobile service provider's server for SMS Service.
- The subscriber understands that he/she can avail SMS Services at his/her discretion and the said service shall be availed in such options as are made available by Way2college.com from time to time.
- This service is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India or any other statutory authority as applicable from time to time.
- The SMS or its contents once sent for availing the SMS services shall be treated as final and the same cannot be withdrawn, changed or retrieved subsequently under any circumstances.
- WAP Services enable you to access our Services and to submit and/or receive Content through your wireless Device. Your access to our WAP Services may be dependent on the wireless Device you use to access the applicable WAP services.
- Subscription Services provide you with access to certain Content for a selected period of time, which will be as indicated and chosen by you prior to purchase. The frequency with which you will receive the relevant Content will be notified to you at the time you subscribe for the service.
- You will not post or transmit any content that is abusive, obscene, racial, sexually oriented or against national interest. Way2college.com reserves the right to suspend your account if any prohibitive or objectionable content is found and may further initiate appropriate legal proceedings against you.
- The Service is an additional service offered by Way2college.com. The functions of the Service are dependent on the Operator owning the network to facilitate this service (Operator), for which Way2college.com does not undertake any responsibility for failure of this network transmission or failure of message transmission for any reasons whatsoever. From time to time, Way2college.com may include additional features and services.
- Way2college.com reserves the right to modify/delete the account contents at its own discretion without prior notice if the contents of profile are deemed unfit for broadcast.
- The subscriber must maintain such minimum balance in his/her prepaid account as is specified by Way2college.com for availing the particular option offered under these services. All incidental costs/taxes/levies, if any, related to the VAS shall be entirely borne by the customer.
- The users specifically note and agree that the content and service or part thereof may be varied, added, withdrawn, withheld or suspended by Way2college.com at its sole discretion without prior notice to the users.
- Way2college.com shall not be liable for any costs, loss or damage (whether direct or indirect), or for loss of revenue, loss of profits or any consequential loss whatsoever as a result of the user using the Service.
- No reversal of deducted charges shall be allowed under any circumstances.
- The users shall remain solely responsible for all content, information, data originated from the users and transmitted via the Service (content), and the users shall accordingly indemnify Way2college.com and / or the Operator, against all third party claims relating to the users content or due to the users act, negligence or omission.
- You are bound by the terms and conditions as mentioned herein and as stated on the site.
- Message delivery is conditional to Mobile operator's technical infrastructure and its network uptime.
- By using various SMS based services from Way2college.com you agree to receive phone calls, messages etc. from Way2college.com and/or its associates tailored to provide with better education related opportunities.
- Subscribing or using various paid/free services of Way2college.com on SMS/Voice/WAP either directly or indirectly doesn't in any manner guarantee the user an admissions.
- Way2college.com and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, lack of viruses or other harmful components and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained within the, Way2college.com sites/services for any purpose. All such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Way2college.com and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title and non-infringement. Way2college.com shall not be responsible or liable for any consequential damages arising thereto.
- By agreeing to register at Way2college.com Mobile alerts, a user allows Way2college.com to get in touch with him/her from time to time on events or offers regarding careers, admissions, jobs and ancillary services on mobile. This can include exciting offers, information, as well as promotions.
- The subscriber shall be required to comply with all directions/instructions etc. issued by the Company relating to the network, the services and any/all matters connected therewith and provide the Company all other and further information and co-operation as the Company may require from time to time.
- This service is live in India only.
Use of Website
You represent, warrant and covenant that your use of the Website shall not:
- violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation;
- interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the Website;
- impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to your employment by or affiliation with any other person or entity;
- forge headers or in any manner manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user information;
- upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses;
- upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- interfere with or disrupt the use of the Website by any other user, nor "stalk", threaten, or in any manner harass another user;
- upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Website, or that of other computer systems;
- use the Website in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others;
- upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
- upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the Website, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the Website);
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website; or
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure.