Vellore Institute of Technology/ VIT conducts an all India entrance test popularly known as Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) for admission of students to undergraduate level programmes in several stream of engineering.
4- Years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)
Candidates must fulfill the following eligibility conditions to appear VITEEE.
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum average of 60% of marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB).
- There is a relaxation of 10% of marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST category and candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and the North Eastern States.
- Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) candidates are eligible for all the programmes.
- However, Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) candidates are eligible only for B.Tech. Bioinformatics, Biotechnology & Biomedical Engineering programmes.
- Candidates appearing for the 10+2 examination in the current year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate should be below 22 years of age at the time of admission.
VITEEE (Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination) is a multiple-choice objective type test.
There is a defined and extensive syllabus for VITEEE consisting of Mathematics (or Biology), Physics and Chemistry.
|Study Abroad is A good opportunity for Bright Career, To Know More Read the following:|
|All Important Entrance Exams for Study Abroad|
|Get to Know All Details about GMAT|
|Find the Important Details About GRE|