* Bachelor of Computer Science
Bachelor of Computer Science is a bachelor’s degree, awarded after three years of college study in computer science in science stream. A Bachelor of Computer Science degree is normally required in order to work in the field of software.
The other related degrees are:
Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Computer Science
Bachelor of Mathematics in Computer Science
Bachelor of Science (BSc or BS) in Computer Science (BSc CS or BSCS)
Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) in Computer Science
Bachelor of Computing in Computer Science
Bachelor of Computer Security in Computer Science
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (B.Sc IT)
* Master of Business Administration in Computer Information Systems
The Applied Computer Science Specialization is the discipline of designing methods for solving problems by means of computers. Admission is open to holders of any Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent who have computer and industrial or business experience.
Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, from an accredited or approved institution. The equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree is 120 semester credits of college level coursework, including a minimum of English composition I and II and a college-level math course.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems
o The Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems program is designed to prepare you with the technical and business skills to use technology to help people and organizations as you advance your career in information technology–the fastest-growing sector in the economy, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Gain the knowledge …
* Associate of Applied Science in Computer Information Systems
o Course description: This program provides the graduate with the knowledge and applied technical skills needed to enter computer related occupations in the business/industry job market in one of three areas of concentration: Software Applications; Computer Programming; Management Information Systems.
Master of Science in Computer Information Systems
The Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS) program focuses on training students in the core concepts of computing and business so graduates can develop successful careers in management positions that require deep technical skills.
Graphics / Multimedia
* Bachelor of Science in Graphics and Multimedia
* Associate Degree in Graphic Design & Multimedia
* Master of Software Engineering
* Master of Science in Software Engineering
* Master of Science in Computer Engineering
* Associate Degree in Computer Network Engineering
* Associate Degree in Software Engineering
* Web Design Certificate
* Associate of Applied Science in Web Design
* Bachelor’s Degree in Web Development
* Internet and Website Development Certificate
* Bachelor’s Degree in Web Design & Multimedia
* Bachelor of Science in Web Application Development
* Master of Science in Network Security
* Microsoft Network Engineer Certificate
* Associate of Applied Science in Computer Programming
* Computer Certificate Courses
|You Must Read:|
|Career after 12th in Science|
|New Career Choices Available For Science Graduates|