The Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc) and Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) conduct the Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) for admission to Integrated Ph.D. Degree Programmes at IISc Bangalore and M.Sc. (Two Years):
- Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D.
- M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree
- M.Sc. - M.Tech.
JAM Exam is conducted for Admission to M.Sc. (Two-Year)
- Joint M.Sc. - PhD, M.Sc. - PhD Dual Degree
Would you like to know more about Science Courses, Read the below: Best courses to do after 12th science Engineering Is Not Only Scope For Science Mathematics Students Significant Things you need to Know About Science
- M.Sc. Statistics - [IITK]
[Academic Programs / (Institutes]
- Integrated Ph.D. in Physical Sciences / Biological Sciences / Chemical Sciences - [IISc Bangalore]
- M.Sc. Physics - [Institutes: IITB, IITH, IITG, IITD, IITI, IITK, IITM, IITR]
- Joint M.Sc. - Ph.D. Program in Physics - [IITBBS, IITKgp] M.Sc. - Ph.D. Dual Degree Program in Physics - [IITB, IITK]
- M.Sc. (Physics)-M.Tech (Materials Sciences with specialization in Nano-Science & Tech) - [IITB]
- M.Sc. Applied Geophysics - [IITB]
- M.Sc. - Ph.D. Dual Degree Program in Applied Geophysics / Energy / Environmental Science & Engineering/ Biotechnology - [IITB]
- Joint M.Sc. ‐ Ph.D. in Atmosphere and Ocean Sciences - [IITBBS]
- M.Sc. ‐M.S (Research)/Ph.D. Dual Degree in Physics - [IITRPR]
Joint Admission Procedure
Admission to the above academic programmes in IISc Bangalore and IITs for the academic session 2016‐16 will be made on the basis of all India merit list of JAM 2016.
Admission For some of the programmes at IISc, IITB, IITK and IITM, the short listed candidates will additionally have to appear for an interview.
If the Candidates who qualify in any test paper of JAM 2016 shall be eligible to apply for admission to all the academic programmes corresponding to that test paper, provided they also satisfy the minimum educational qualifications and the eligibility requirements, as specified by the Institute(s) in which the admission is sought After the declaration of JAM 2016 results, qualified candidates shall be required to apply to the Organizing Institute (IIT Guwahati).
|You Must Read:|
|Career after 12th in Science|
|New Career Choices Available For Science Graduates|