How to Apply for a US Visa

How to Apply for a US Visa

People in India have the aim to study in USA, but before one has to complete many formalities and other procedures. Travelling to the country in the right way is very important. To study abroad there are certain formalities that has to be fulfilled. And the requirements here are given for USA.Either one has to travel with all the legal documents and government approvals. Every year there are many students who enroll in top universities in USA. Let me here brief something about the USA Visas:
Types of Visas
Basically student who has interest to study in USA,s should acquire the student visa from the nearest US Embassy. The US Embassies in India are located in New delhi,Hyderabad,kolkata,Chennai and Mumbai. If you want the visa to come early then one should submit all the required documents as early as possible.
For Academic programs the students should obtain an F-class or M-class or student visa. Below mentioned are the types and the names of the visa

Would you like to know about Study Abroad Entrance Exams, Read the below:
All Important Entrance Exams for Study Abroad
Get to Know All Details about GMAT
Find the Important Details About GRE
However, minors are allowed to attend schools.
B-2 Visa
B-2 visa is issued for tourism and visits, students with B-2 visa can enroll themselves in short term recreational courses like two day cooking or art class during a vacation, but that does not lean towards a degree or academic certificate.

The Prerequisites
Before applying for the visa make sure that all the forms and the necessary documents are ready. The first thing you should do here is getting an FORM DS-160, which is an Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application form, which is meant for temporary travel to the United States. You should complete the form, upload you photo as the per the photograph requirements and print out the confirmation page with the barcode on a laser printer. Then go to the approved HDFC bank in order to pay the visa application fee. Save the receipt from the payment.
The I-20 form, which is a form issued by the colleges in USA for affirming enrollment. Make sure that every section of the form is complete. When you think of just study in USA then you have take care of these things. Post this, pay the I-901 fee online through the US Immigration and Customs enforcement website and save the receipt.
Now you have to book the appointment for Visa Interview It is mandatory to have DS-160 barcode number and your HDFC fee receipt in hand before making an appointment for the USA student visa interview, which can be done through Visa Facilitation services website.
The most important documents which has to be carried for the US student Visa interview
1. Valid passport and previously issued passports
2. Recent passport size photographs with a white background
3. DS-160 confirmation page with barcode
4. HDFC visa applications fee receipts
5. VFS appointment letter
6. Student and exchange visitor information system receipt and form I-20.
It might happen sometimes that Students US visa might get postponed, which means that you have to wait longer for it. Now waiting for the further response or action or contacting the consulate should be the next step. If the visa application is refused then you can reapply by paying the visa processing fee again and schedule the another appointment
Arrival in the US
Once you arrive in USA, you passport, US student visa and I-94 will be verified by an immigration official to see if and how long you can stay. You make sure that you souls have all the required documents in case you miss the proper documentation then US department of Homeland Security will conclude immediately that you should be sent back to your home country.


If you are going for Study Abroad, You must Read:
Ways To Earn Money When Studying Abroad
How to Get Education Loan for Studying Abroad from Banks
Know More About Study Abroad

Ask our Counsellors


0 # Vivaan Older than three months
Hii, I am from Kamarajar, plz tell me What is the difference between NEET and AIPMT for MBBS Admission?
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Mukesh Older than three months
Both NEET and AIPMT are conducted for admission to MBBS and BDS Courses, NEET is national level test, while AIPMT is conducted by CBSE for admission to these courses in government medical and dental colleges of all places including Kamarajar
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Jayesh Older than three months
Hii, I am from Nagpur let me know, What is the need of NEET Phase II?
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Jagan Older than three months
If a phase I test taker of Nagpur oe other places is not satisfied his/her performance in the test or if a candidate has missed out to apply for NEET, he/she can apply for phase 2 exam, It is a second chance provided to aspiring candidates.
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Tushar Older than three months
Hii, I am from Osmanabad, I want to do M.Ed, but I have not B.Ed, is it possible?
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Pallavi Older than three months
No NCTE approved M.Ed colleges/universities in Osmanabad or any other place admit the students only after B.Ed
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Aarush Older than three months
Hii, I am from East Godavari, I would like to do B.Ed from distance, Is there any university that offers B. Ed through distance mode
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Mukesh Older than three months
Yes, many universities from across the country including East Godavari offer this course through distance mode and the prestigious of them is IGNOU, Annamalai University to name a few.
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Himmat Older than three months
Hello, I am from Krishnagiri plz tell me admission to B. Ed to IGNOU is made through entrance test?
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Jagan Older than three months
hii, good to know that you are from Krishnagiri, Yes, Admission to B. Ed in IGNOU is made through B. Ed Entrance Test, which is generally conducted during the month of October/September each year.
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote