Many Indian students have the goal and ambition to study abroad and now, one such opportunity knocks their doors to do MBA at Canada from the HEC Montreal. This is a French-language university institution that offers internationally recognized management education and research program. The school has been providing training to future managers, who can contribute a great share towards the growth and prosperity of the society right from the year 1907.
Recently, an announcement was made by HEC Montreal to the effect that beginning from the month of September 2016 this institution will be offering an Aeroworld MBA programme to prospective Indian students. This is a one-year Full-time course that is open not only to Indian students, but also for students from around the world as well.
The institute is located in Montreal, which is one of the main aerospace industry centres and the course is planned to be held in collaboration with international experts from the EBC AeroWorld Institute. This is an institution that has earned global acclamation with specialization in aerospace.
The uniqueness of this course is understood from the fact that it is only one of its kinds in Canada. The course is intended for managers, who look for national and international positions and responsibilities in the top fields like aeronautics and aerospace management.
HEC Montreal has planned to conduct a webinar on the 5th and 6th of February 2016 to provide more details about the course. Participants of this webinar can get complete details about eligibility requirement, admission procedure and course fee details as well.
About HEC Montreal:
The school holds the pride of being the first of its kind in North America to have earned the three most prestigious international recognitions in the field of operation and they are AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB International.
- The institute offers a stimulating learning environment that is enriched by the international students and permanent residents.
- The institute is served by renowned and expert faculty members in different fields of management.
- The school is a leader in research field and there are about 50 groups, centres and research chairs in the institute.
- The institute keeps itself updated with different teaching methods and techniques for providing the best education to future managers.
- The school has ultramodern facilities tooled with cutting-edge technology.
- The institute has the largest bilingual business library in Canada
- The alumni of the school will get lifelong efficient career management service
- There is a trading room operating in the institute with real-time financial data from Reuters and Bloomberg
- The school has an international exchange program with partnership with 118 institutions in around 38 countries.
- The school also maintains an influential business network with tens of thousands of alumni from around the world.
Gaining education from such a school can be highly beneficial for Indian students, who wish to become future managers. So, they can make effective use of the opportunity and can make their study abroad dream come true.