The QS World MBA Tour is planned to be held at Hyderabad on Thursday the 6th of August 2016 between 3.30 and 8.30 pm at Vivanta at Taj, Mayuri Marg, Begumpet..
|If you are going for Study Abroad, You must Read:|
|Ways To Earn Money When Studying Abroad|
|How to Get Education Loan for Studying Abroad from Banks|
|Know More About Study Abroad|
The QS World MBA Tour is planned to be held at Hyderabad on Thursday the 6th of August 2016 between 3.30 and 8.30 pm at Vivanta at Taj, Mayuri Marg, Begumpet.If you are planning to apply to top B-schools in the United States, the best thing you can do is to attend the QS MBA Fair. When you attend this fair, you will get the opportunity to meet admission directors of top US B-Schools face-to-face and you will also get the chance to attend customized presentations as well. Once you attend the fair, you will also get access to apply for the United States $1.7 million in exclusive scholarships and even you can get the chance to attend networking sessions with the top-ranked B-Schools coming to the fair at Hyderabad from the United States.
Outside the United States:
If you are looking for admission to B-School outside United States, just wait for some months as the QS fair will be back in Hyderabad later part of this year with many international schools.
What are the special features of the fair?
- Expert guidance: The great thing you will experience when you attend this fair is that you will get the opportunity to talk to key decision makers from top US B-Schools directly.
- Information sessions: Each B-School attending the fair will conduct a 20-minute information session to keep the attendants informed about the different programs on offer in their respective schools.
- Preparation materials for MBA: The first 100 attendants will get complimentary copy of the QS Top MBA Career guide.
- Financial aid: For all the attendants of the fair, an exclusive scholarship of US $1.7 million will be offered by QS in association with partner institutions.
Some FAQs answered:
Should the attendants register in advance or can they visit the fair directly?
Online registration should be done and the fee for the same is Rs.100. Those registering on the day of the fair will have to pay Rs.200. Online registration is recommended in advance and the attendants are also recommended to carry the print out of the confirmation email along with them when they visit the fair.
What is the best time to attend the fair?
The attendants are recommended to visit early, so that they can attend the exclusive B-School presentations, so that they can get the complimentary copy of the career guide. However, they are permitted to attend at any point from 3.30 pm to 8.30 pm on the 6th of August at the above-mentioned venue.
Is it important to have work experience to attend the fair?
Work experience is not essential for attending the fair. But, to become eligible for MBA in B-schools in the United States, students should have a minimum of two years of work experience.
Agenda of the event:
- At 3.30 pm – Registration opens
- Between 4.20 and 6.00 pm – Business School presentations
- At 6.00 pm – Fair will begin
- At 8.30 pm – Close of the fair