IBPS CLERK APPLICATION FORM, PROCEDURE 2018
IBPS Clerk Application Procedure
- First, candidates are recommended to visit the website of IBPS at http://www.ibps.in. They should look for the notification for ‘CWE Clerks’ and then will have to click the option called ‘Apply online for CWE-Clerks (CWE-Clerks- VII) to open the online application form.
- Here, they will have to click on the option called ‘Click here for new registration’. They should register with the website first before they move on with applying online. For registration, they will have to fill out their basic details.
- After registration, the applicant will be allocated a provisional registration number and password, and the same will be displayed on the computer screen. Registration number and the password will also be sent to the candidate to his/her Email and mobile phone message. Using these details, candidates can reopen the online application before final submission to make changes if any they need to make.
- Candidates will have to upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications they can find in the suggestions for scanning and uploading of the signature and photograph that will be issued along with the notification for CWE Clerk.
- Candidates are recommended to fill up the online application themselves carefully. The reason is that once they make the final submission, they cannot make any changes. But, before the final submission, they can use the save option and next option to verify whether the details they have entered are correct and at this stage, they can make changes. But, after final submission, they cannot make any changes.
- Visually challenged candidates are recommended to use a dependable person to fill up the online application and before final submission ensure that the details entered are correct.
- The applicant is advised to indicate the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment in the online application. But, once they select an option, they cannot make any changes.
- The Application fee to be paid by all candidates belonging to the general category is Rs.600, while for reserved category candidates, the application fee is Rs.100.
- The application fee or intimation charges should be paid before the last date specified in the notification by IBPS.
- Candidates have to bear the bank charges applicable for the application fee or intimation charges.
How to Pay the Application Fee?
- Candidates may make the payment of intimation or requisite fee only through the online mode.
- The application form is integrated with the payment process, and payment gateway and candidates can make the payment through this mode following the instructions are given online.
- Candidates can make the payment using debit/credit card, web banking, IMPS, mobile wallets/cash cards by providing the appropriate information they are recommended to provide on the screen.
- On successful completion of the online transaction, candidates are recommended to generate the e-receipt.
- Candidates should take the printout of the e-receipt and online application form.
- If they find that the online transaction receipt is not generated, candidates are recommended to understand that the transaction is not successful.
- Once, the candidates submit the payment information in the online application form; they are recommended to wait for the intimation from the server. They should not press the refresh button or should not press the back button to avoid double charge.
- In the case of credit card users, all charges will be listed in Indian rupees. In the case of those using a non-Indian credit card, the bank will convert the money to the local currency by the prevailing exchange rates.
- To make sure that their data will remain safe, candidates are recommended to close the browser window on completion of the transaction.