IBPS PO 2017: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
About IBPS PO 2017:
- IBPS is shortly referred to as Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
- IBPS is an autonomous body registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860.
- In addition, it is a public trust under the Bombay Public Trust Act 1950.
- The purpose of creating this body is to render assistance to organizations in the areas of personal like recruitment, placement, and selection.
- These things are done by the body by designing and by developing suitable measurement tools or tests, evaluation of answer responses, and processing results of examinations.
- These examination-related services are offered by IBPS on request.
- This body is an associate member of the Indian Bank’s Association.
- Check here the all Important Dates of IBPS PO 2017.
- The SNDT Women’s University has extended its affiliation to IBPS for conducting Ph. D course in management services.
- As far as banking exams are concerned, this organization helps in assessment and in the selection of a candidate for varied organizations at varied posts.
- An individual is assessed on the basis of confidentiality, accuracy, and speed in all its activities.
- IBPS offers its services to all public sector banks in India for recruitment of the right candidates for positions like Clerk and Probationary Officer.
- Not just nationalized banks, but private banks and many other financial and non-financial undertakings in government sector also rely on IBPS for recruitment of right talents.
- Even some major universities and reputed management institutions in India engage IBPS on a regular basis to conduct admission tests.
- IBPS conducts recruitment drive for Bank PO or Probationary Officer Position and also for clerical cadre. This recruitment drive is conducted once in a year.
- IBPS has released its calendar of events for the year 2017. According to this calendar, the official notification for IBPS PO 2017 has been out.
Ask our Counsellors