IBPS PO APPLICATION FORM, PROCEDURE 2017
- The application for IBPS PO examination should be submitted online.
- The online application process will open once the official notification for the examination is out.
- In the notification, interested candidates can find the first day from which they can submit the online application. Of course, they will find the last date to apply as well.
- Applicants are recommended to make sure that they have the following things ready before they start applying online for IBPS PO:
- They should keep the scanned copy of your signature and photograph ready and they should be in the size of 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm.
- Candidates should make sure that they do not sign in capital letters, which will not be accepted.
- They should keep the required documents and details ready to make online payment of the appropriate intimation charges and application fee.
- They should have a valid personal email ID and the same should be kept active until the completion of the common recruitment process.
- Candidates might get the call letters for examination through their registered email ID.
- Candidates are recommended to fill up the online application on their own with utmost care. The reason is that once they submit the application online, they cannot make any changes to the application. However, they have the option to save the application in the middle of the application filling process. They can save and can even edit the application. But, they cannot make any changes once they click the final submit button.
- The application fee or intimation charges should be paid within the date specified in the official notification.
- The fee to be paid by SC, ST and PWD candidates is Rs.100, while for general category candidates, the fee applicable is Rs.600.
- Candidates should bear the transaction charges.
How to Pay the Application Fee?
- Candidates can pay the application/intimation fee only through online mode.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway.
- Candidates can complete the payment by following the instructions therein
- Candidates can pay the requisite application fee by using mobile wallets/cash cards, IMPS, internet banking, credit cards or by using debit cards like Maestro, MasterCard, Visa or RuPay. When they do so, they will have to provide the requested information that they find on the screen.
- On successful payment of the application fee, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Candidates are recommended to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. Candidates should remember that if they cannot generate the online transaction receipt, the payment may not have been successful.