IBPS SO APPLICATION FORM, PROCEDURE 2018
IBPS SO 2017: Application Procedure
- Candidates will have to first visit the website of IBPS at http://www.ibps.in and then should click on the link called ‘CWE Specialist Officers’. Then, they should click on the option called ‘Click here to apply online for CWE Specialist officer” to open the online application form.
- Then, the applicant will have to click the link that reads ‘click here for new registration’ to register their application by entering their fundamental details in the online application form.
- They should not use special characters when filling the online application form.
- After registration, a provisional registration number along with password will be generated by the system and the same will be displayed on the computer screen of the applicant.
- This provisional registration number and password should be carefully noted down by applicants. Also, an SMS and Email in this regard will be sent to the applicant.
- Candidates can save the online application half way before final submission and they can reopen the same with the help of provisional registration number and password.
- Candidates will have to upload their signature and photograph as per the specifications that they will find in the notification once it is out.
- Candidates are recommended to give utmost care and attention when filling up online application. The reason is that once they submit the application, they cannot make any changes to it.
IBPS SO 2017: Application Fee
- The application fee and intimation charge applicable for general category and OBC category candidates are Rs.600. This fee is Rs.100 for SC/ST/PWD candidates, which is the intimation fee alone as there is no application fee applicable for candidates from these categories.
- This fee should be paid through the payment gateway that comes integrated with the application.
- Candidates will find detailed instructions for filling up the payment gateway on the screen.
- The application fee can be paid through internet banking, credit card, debit card and the instruction for the same can be found on their computer screen in the payment gateway.
- In the case of any transaction charges for online payment, candidates will have to bear the same.
- On successful completion of the online transaction, an e-receipt will be generated along with application form. Candidates can print them for future record.
- They need not have to send the printed application to the bank.
- In case, the online transaction is not successful, candidates are recommended to register again to make payment online.