SBI CLERK 2018: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
About SBI Clerk 2017:
- State Bank of India or SBI is one of the most known nationalised banks in India.
- This is the bank with the highest number of ATMs and the largest number of branches in India.
- In India, some decades ago, people view the term a State Bank of India alone as there were not many banks in India at that time.
- This bank conducts recruitment examination every year for Probationary officer and clerk positions besides many other positions.
- Due to the popularity of this bank, there is heavy competition for the recruitment drive conducted by this bank.
- Many candidates feel it pride to get the opportunity to get employed in SBI.
- So, they strive hard to get through the recruitment drive conducted by the SBI.
- SBI Clerk 2017 notifications are expected to arrive somewhere shortly, and most candidates are eagerly waiting for the announcement.
- The notification is not yet out from SBI for 2017, but it is supposed to be out in July or August this year for recruitment and rumours revolve around stating that the bank is going to recruit 15000 candidates this year.