SBI CLERK APPLICATION FORM, PROCEDURE 2018
SBI Clerk Application Procedure | 2017
- SBI Clerk Recruitment is concerned, SBI recruits young graduates as assistants for clerical cadre. The bank offers fast-track growth opportunity. The reason is that once appointed, the assistants are eligible for promotion on completion of service for three years.
- Candidates will have to first register themselves over the web through the official website of SBI at http://www.sbi.co.in or through http://www.statebankofindia.com.
- Once they register themselves, candidates will have to pay the required application fee over the web.
- Candidates must have a valid Email ID to apply. Candidates are recommended to keep this email ID safe and active until the declaration of the results. The reason is that candidates will get advice and call letters from the bank to this email ID.
- Once the application is filled, candidates will have to recheck the entries before the final submission. The reason is that once the application is submitted, they cannot make any changes to the same.
- After ensuring the correctness of entered details in the application, candidates will have to pay the application fee.
- The application fee and intimation charge applicable for general category and OBC category candidates are Rs.600. This fee is Rs.100 for SC/ST/PWD/XS candidates, which is the intimation fee alone as there is no application fee applicable for candidates from these categories.
- This fee should be paid through the payment gateway that comes integrated with the application.
- Candidates will find detailed instructions for filling up the payment gateway on the screen.
- The application fee can be paid through internet banking, credit card, debit card and the instruction for the same can be found on their computer screen in the payment gateway.
- In case of any transaction charges for online payment, candidates will have to bear the same.
- If the online transaction is successful, an e-receipt will be generated along with application form. Candidates can print them for future record.
- They need not have to send the printed application to the bank.
- In case, the online transaction is not successful; candidates are recommended to register again to make payment online.
- Candidates can also reprint the e-receipt and application form with fee details at a later stage.
- As per the Government of India guidelines, SBI might arrange for pre-examination training at some specific centres for XS/ST/SC/religious minority candidates.
- The pre-examination training may also be given to the women applicants applying through special recruitment drive for Tura in Meghalaya, Ladakh, and Kashmir Valley.
- Candidates from these categories can show their interest to participate in pre-examination training when they fill up the application form. They should indicate the same in the relevant column in the online application.
- Candidates can get to see the list of training centres once the official notification is out from SBI for Clerical Cadre recruitment.