SBI PO 2018: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
The last date of online registration for SBI PO 2018 is 6th March 2018.
- SBI PO Recruitment 2018 has been announced to hire Probationary Officers for State Bank of India across the country
- The vacancies for SBI PO 2018 are given below for all over India-
SBI PO 2018 Exam- Total Vacancies: 2403
- The salary for SBI PO will be between Rs.23700-42020/Month.
- For the selection in SBI PO, candidates would have to clear Prelim exam, Main exam and then interview.
- For the final merit list, only marks of main exam and marks of the interview will be counted.
Number of Attempts:
- For General category of candidates- 4
- For General (PWD)- 7
- For OBC (PWD)- 7
- For OBC- 7
- For SC/SC(PWD)/ ST/ ST (PWD)- The authority hasn’t specified any restriction