SBI SO 2018: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
About SBI SO 2017
- SBI SO stands for State Bank of India Specialist Officer.
- Every year SBI conduct recruitment drive for the Specialist Officer position.
- This recruitment is carried out for an appointment of eligible candidates to various positions under Specialist Officer Position for different vacancies in various branches of State Bank of India.
- The recruitment was conducted for the year 2017 in May. From the applications received from candidates meeting the eligibility requirements, some candidates were shortlisted and were invited for the interview.
- For 2017, the recruitment was done for the selection of right talents both for contractual and for regular basis.
- As the recruitment drive is already over, interested candidates can view the details here that will help them with applying for the next year’s recruitment drive conducted by State Bank of India.
- Some of the positions come under specialist officer position include:
- Chief Manager (Cost Accountant)
- Digital System Architect
- System/Business Analyst
- Analyst (Analytics)
- WAS Administrator
- UX Designer
- IT Risk Manager
- Data Warehouse Architect
- SBI announced different pay packages for contractual and for regular positions.
For Regular Positions
AGM (Cyber Security) – 1 post
DGM (Cyber Security) – 1 post
Dy. Manager (IS Audit) – 5 posts
For Contractual PositionsSenior Manager (Product Specialist) – 2 posts
Vice President Customer Analytics (Asset Products) – 1 post
Senior Manager (IS Audit) – 5 posts
Assistant Vice President - IS Audit – 5 posts
Vice President (Complaints Management) – 1 post
For Law (CRPD/SCO-LAW/2017-18/06)Deputy General Manager (Law) – 1
Deputy Manager (Law) – 40
Age Limit – Age limit is different for each post. Candidates can check the same from the below in detail.
Selection Process – Selection for these posts will be by shortlisting and interview. For the Deputy Manager (Law) will be by online written test and interview.
Application Fee – Rs. 600/- for General & OBC (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST).